Gmail, Google Documents reimagined with Regenerative AI.
Google engine will now complete your thoughts.
With OpenAI (Artificial Intelligence) and Microsoft leading the way in the AI arena, it is now Google’s turn to join the “Artificial Intelligence” battle. After the release of their experimental conversational Artificial Intelligence-powered Chatbot service, Bard, Google has recently announced a range of Artificial Intelligence features for Gmail, Google Sheets, Google Docs, and other Google services. The AI language model used will be able to generate suggestions and paraphrase or summarise content as required.
As artificial intelligence (AI) becomes an increasingly significant part of our daily lives, OpenAI has recently gained much attention. With Microsoft deciding to integrate the Artificial Intelligence backend with their search engine Bing, Google, the well-known tech giant, has been lagging for a while. Their latest AI Chatbot, Google Bard, fell flat at its much-anticipated launch, and in a desperate attempt to regain its position in the Artificial Intelligence game, Google has announced the integration of regenerative AI capability into its products, starting with Gmail and Google Documents. This new feature will allow users to generate automated texts by merely filling in a few indicative words.
For developers who want to build and customize their models and apps using generative AI, Google’s AI models, including PaLM, are accessible on Google Cloud. This will help developers and organizations access enterprise-level safety, security, and privacy, as well as integrate with their existing Cloud solutions.
According to Google, the new set of features will help users:
- Draft, reply, summarise, and prioritise their Gmail
- Brainstorm, proofread, write, and rewrite in Docs
- Bring their creative vision to life with auto-generated images, audio, and video in Slides
- Go from raw data to insights and analysis through auto-completion, formula generation, and contextual categorization in Sheets
- Generate new backgrounds and capture notes in Meet
- Enable workflows for getting things done in Chat
To infer, Google’s new regenerative AI capabilities are an exciting development in the world of technology. By integrating AI into its products, Google aims to help end-users save time and effort while making writing easier and more accessible.
How can AI affect the marketing industry?
With an array of AI-enabled writing and image-generation software already on the market, copy and content generation has been AI’s most-highlighted capability. If used correctly, Artificial Intelligence integration in Google tools will accelerate and magnify this even further.
- Another area where AI will actively improve is predictive analytics of data which will, in turn, help brands make better decisions on marketing campaigns and strategies.
- With an almost infinite dataset of customer behaviours, AI-powered Ad-targeting will become more prominent.
- Product recommendations will improve with AI-enabled algorithms.
- With artificially intelligent chatbots, the customer service sector will face a significant overhaul.
- Voice-enabled search is also expected to become mainstream, leading to more informational and transactional searches that will be beneficial for businesses with strong SEO foundations.
So, if you are a brand owner looking to leverage new-age technology in your product’s marketing strategy, reach out to us and give your brand the MYNDROOT Digital Experience.
MYNDROOT, the recipient of the ‘Best Digital Marketing Agency‘ at the Nation Pride Award in 2022, can offer expert assistance in steering your brand toward success through effective digital communication strategies. Whether you need to enhance your brand’s reputation or promote it to a higher level, we can provide the necessary guidance. Contact us now to learn more!